After the course
Over the years a lot of people have asked us, “Where can we go prospecting?” and we knew that we could not provide our training courses without answering that question.
Goldtalk Leonora has a great deal for course participants. St Barbara Limited is a major leaseholder and gold producer in the Leonora district and we have negotiated an exclusive prospecting agreement for people who have completed one of our training courses which will allow you to prospect and camp on one of four active mining leases.
You will have up to a month to prospect on approximately 2,500 hectares on some fantastic ground.
M37/626 – 442 ha
M37/164 – 997 ha
M37/163 – 321 ha
M37/158 – 739 ha
These mining leases are not far from town and can easily be accessed on day trips.
Terms and conditions
This offer is only for people who have completed a Goldtalk Leonora training course.
- You must have a WA Miner’s Right.
- You need to be a member of APLA
- (Amalgamated Prospectors &
Leaseholders Association of WA ) please visit www.apla.com.au for more information.
- No dogs allowed. Sorry no exceptions.
- Maximum stay of one month.
- Keep what you find up to 20kg!
- Any significant finds to be reported to Goldtalk Leonora.
- Please keep the tenement clean and free from rubbish.
- An expenditure sheet detailing your work is to be filled out and returned to Goldtalk Leonora.
A further 4,300 ha on live exploration licences is also available for Goldtalk Leonora participants. All ground is easily accessible on day trips and is included as part of our training courses.
Please note: During your training course at Goldtalk Leonora you will receive an agreement for you to read and sign if you wish to prospect on these tenements.
St Barbara Limited exclusive tenements for GOLDTALK Leonora