Finding your way around the bush using a GPS
(One Day Course 8:30am – 4.00pm)
Knowing how to use a GPS is an essential part of prospecting. It’s a skill that everyone in your group needs. It’s so important, we’ve created a special one day course to take you from a GPS novice to a gun operator.
Learn how to:
- Use a GPS with confidence.
- How to link your GPS with Google Earth to create your own maps to use out in the bush.
- Use a GPS to know exactly where you are in relation to tenement boundaries. With our system you will be where you should be and where you want to be.
- Information – Lots of it.
- Practical ‘hands on’ training using in-house Garmin GPSMAP 64 unit.
- Detailed course notes.
- A promise you will be a better prospector after completing the course.
- Morning and afternoon tea.
- Exclusive access to private alluvial ground after the course. (Refer to main heading ‘Three Day Course’ then go to ‘After the course’ for all the details).
Friday 27th April 2018
Friday 15th June 2018
Friday 10th August 2018
$220 inc GST
105 Kurrajong Street, Leonora
Look out for the yellow flagpole!